Thursday 5 July 2012

Alexa Chung

Hi again everyone! 
For my first art post I thought I'd put up a quick biro sketch I did today. It's based on this photo of Alexa Chung which appeared in Harper's Bazaar UK a few months back (on a quick sidenote; I majorly love Alexa Chung. I just want to be her). 


Overall happy with how it turned out, the hand looks at a really weird angle but that's pretty much how she had it in the photo, haha. And as you can probably tell, I'm not a great fan of drawing faces! I always much prefer sketching in biro rather than pencil because it's much more immediate, you don't have the option of rubbing out and agonising over individual marks, so the work produced is much more fresh and raw. What do you think? :) 
Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch and I am addicted to tea too haha :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete